This If I Should Go Tomorrow wood plaque is a wonderful gift for anyone who has lost someone they love.
When you don't know what to say to show your sympathy, let this personalized memorial plaque speak for you!
When someone in your life lost a loved one and you want them to know that you are there for them, whether you can be there in person or not, this special memorial plaque is a wonderful way to show that! The healing words may help bring comfort and peace to them.
Flowers, food, and other perishable gifts are wonderful, but why not give a gift that will last a very long time?
This beautiful plaque is a heartwarming gift that will always remind them that you were there for them in their time of need and will always appreciate you for being so thoughtful.
Losing someone we love is never easy. Sometimes we feel that we can never move on. We each heal in our own way and in our own time. This beautiful If I Should Go Tomorrow poem is a wonderful way to keep loved ones close to our hearts while reminding us in a loving way that those we love that have passed will always look after us and love us from heaven.
This plaque can be a part of the funeral or celebration of life decorations as well.
This makes for a wonderful and thoughtful gift for someone who lost a mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, wife, husband, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, or close friend.
Measures 12 inches tall by 9 inches wide by 3/4-inch thick.
The poem and the personalization will be engraved.
A keyhole is on the back for easy wall mounting.
*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*
Please take a look at ALL of the pictures. I included a few different alder & cherry plaques to show that they're all slightly different from each other.
Each plaque is unique. The color of the plaque you receive may be lighter or darker than the pictures in the listing.
Especially the Cherry, in which some plaques have more hint of red and some have more hint of gold/brown
I engrave every plaque to order on my commercial laser.
* Most orders are shipped within 1-5 business days, but some may take as long as 7 business days to ship after receipt.
* I ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) or UPS (United Parcel Service) with a tracking number, in a well protected box or in a tear proof envelope for non-breakable items.
* Please note that production and shipping times are based on business days. I am closed on weekends and holidays.
Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO Shipping
* All shipping prices shown are for all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii as well as US territories and protectorates.
* At this time I do not ship internationally.